Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. (PLAI)
Cagayan Valley Region Librarians Council (CaVRLC)
Headquarter: Saint Mary's University
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
September 21, 2008
To all qualified members and interested librarians to serve the Association:
The election of officers of the PLAI-Cagayan Valley Region Librarians Council will be on October 25, 2008 at 1:30 PM (venue will be posted in due time). The Committee on Nominations and Elections of PLAI-CaVRLC will facilitate this activity.
If you are interested to serve the librarians and the Association, please submit your name and your intention to become an officer of the Association. For those who would like to nominate qualified librarians, please notify or inform first the librarian concern if they are willing to become an officer. You can leave your comments, suggestions and the name/s of nominated librarians in this web page.
Please be informed that the Qualifications of Candidates are as follows:
1. Of good moral character;
2. Member of good standing for at least two (2) years immediately before the 2008 election;
3. Resident of the region for at least two (2) years prior to election;
4. Subscribe to the provisions of the New By-Lawsp;
5. Supports the objectives of the Association; participates in its activities; regularly pays the annual membership dues or has paid millennium membership dues; and
6. Committed and active involvement to PLAI.
For more information, please visit this:
Thank you and hope to see you on the said date.
Very truly yours,
PLAI-CaVRLC Committee on Nominations and Elections