This publication on library and information science can now be accessed under the umbrella of the University of the Philippines (U.P.) Diliman Journals Online. This is a free online service exclusively offered to U.P. Diliman journals. It aims to gather all the U.P. Diliman journals in a single repository; widen their dissemination and visibility online; and provide journal editors with a convenient means of implementing the editorial process.
The U.P. Diliman Journals Online or UPDJO is a project managed by the Research Dissemination and Utilization Office of the Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Development (RDUO-OVCRD) at U.P. Diliman. For inquiries, comments, and suggestions, please contact RDUO-OVCRD at (+63 2) 436-8720, (+63 2) 9272568 or at rduo.ovcrd @ up.edu.ph.
The following are the journals online:
1. Diliman Review is one of the refereed journals of the College of Arts and Letters, the College of Social Sciences and Philosophy and the College of Science, University of the Philippines, Diliman.Diliman Review draws its contributors mainly from its own pool of UP scholars, creative writers and artists but also welcomes essays, creative works, reviews, forum/symposium papers from other scholars and artists.
2. Humanities Diliman is a refereed semi-annual journal for the humanities. It is multilingual and both disciplinal and multi-disciplinary. Articles on any aspect of creative and cultural work are invited. Book reviews may also be submitted.
3. The Journal of English and Comparative Literature is published twice a year by the Department of English and Comparative Literature at the University of the Philippines Diliman. It welcomes articles on language, literature and culture using various theoretical perspectives.
4. The Journal of Philippine Librarianship. All fields in the area of library and information science, such as law librarianship, health and medical librarianship, information system, archival studies, children and young adult library services, management of library and information centers, history of the book, libraries and the evolution of the profession, philosophy, ethics, core competencies, legal framework and standards in information work, new and emerging technology and services, information storage and retrieval, collection management, cataloging and classification, indexing and abstracting, thesaurus construction, reference and access, reader services, and preservation and conservation of collections.
5. Kasarinlan: Philippine Journal of Third World Studies is an internationally refereed journal published twice a year. It provides a forum for critical and interdisciplinary perspectives on the Philippines and the Third World with special reference to political economy.
6. Philippine Humanities Review (PHR) is a bilingual refereed journal of the College of Arts and Letters (CAL), University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City. Managed by the Publications Program of CAL, the PHR publishes scholarly and critical works on various aspects of Philippine culture, arts and letters, as well as creative works in the broad field of the humanities.
7. Plaridel is a refereed biannual journal published by the University of the Philippines College of Mass Communication (UP CMC). Articles may focus on any aspect of communication and media. Review of a book, film, website, TV, or radio program may also be submitted.
8. The Review of Women’s Studies is a refereed journal published twice a year by the UP Center for Women's Studies, University of the Philippines.
9. Science Diliman is an internationally refereed semi-annual journal of pure and applied sciences. Results of inter-disciplinary research projects may also be submitted for publication.
10. Social Science Diliman is a refereed semi-annual journal for the social sciences. It is bilingual (English and Filipino) and both disciplinal and multidisclipinary. Articles on any aspect of the social sciences and their applications are invited. Book reviews may also be submitted.