The Association of Laguna Librarians Seminar on April 24, 2009 at University of Perpetual Help Laguna Library
The Association of Laguna Librarian
The Association of Laguna Librarians (ALL) in partnership with ZDRiVE, Inc. will be holding a One-day seminar entitled "Exercising Leadership in the Library: Your Career Option? on April 24, 2009 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the University of Perpetual Help Laguna Library, Sto. Nino, Binan, Laguna.
Expected participants are librarians, managers, library administrators, teachers of Library and Information Science and other library personnel.
* Help librarians, managers, and other library personnel to develop their leadership skills;
* Examine how leadership qualities help to overcome the challenges commonly encountered by the libraries;
* Develop a core of knowledgeable, dedicated and motivated individual who will undertake various leadership responsibilities;
* Identify personal career latitude and ;
* Determine the auspices to career actualization.
* Ms. Lourdes T. David
* Mr. Julius B. Bana
Fee: Php 500.00
For particulars and reservations, please contact any of the officers. Beth Malabanan-UPHL (049-4110181/ 09175451958) email: bdmtravels@yahoo. com;Annie Vidal-UPHL (049-4110181/ 09202331647) email: fherdsanne@yahoo. com;Merlie Castro-UPHS- Calamba(049- 5310027)email: merlita22@yahoo. com; Jessie Bagunu-049-5490933 loc 107 email: jecrose@yahoo. com;Lina Capioso-UPLB (049-5362385/ 09052600362) email:kopiko25@ yahoo. com; Evelyn Bacud-Letran- Calamba)email: jureenebacud@ yahoo.com- 049-5455453/ 09213114904; Jojilyn Nabor-Letran( Calamba)- 049-5455453 email: jass1677_nabor@ yahoo.com and Norma Kahiwat-St. Michaels College-049- 5119359.
Thank you and hope to see you in Laguna.
More power to ALL!
Aniline A. Vidal
Conference Chair/Vice President
Elizabeth D. Malabanan